Start your family by giving birth together
You're pregnant! You feel excited, elated and then the reality can set in...how are you going to get the baby out?! How will your partner confidently support you?! Fear and anxiety can be common feelings when thinking about childbirth. What you need to know is birth is normal and can be a beautiful, empowering experience for both the Mom and Dad!
Education and preparation is the key.
Bradley Method and Our Philosophy
- Believes in a woman's ability to birth naturally and teaches her how to work with her body.
- Supports the amazing role of the partner and how they can work together in becoming parents.
- Teaches you how to advocate and be an active participant in the decisions of your baby's birth.
- We believe that people learn best when it's fun and interactive and include all learning styles. This class is full of games, videos, practical hands on exercises and time to connect with the other parents.
- You will leave class full of information on ways to be a participant in your birth, natural ways to cope and a feeling of readiness for you and your coach.
Come be part of this fun and interactive class to reduce your fear and feel confident to embrace any type of birth experience together!
Bradley Educator, Sherilee Valenta
Sherilee has taught over 650 couples how to embrace birth without fear and how to take ownership of their birth experience together. She has been passionately teaching for over 10 years in the Vancouver and Portland areas, accredited with The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth. Her goal is to make birthing class fun, interactive and a bonding experience for the parents-to-be.
For the past 7 years she has been attending births as a Bradley Certified Doula, creating safe and supported environments for couples as they meet their precious babies.